Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Letter Writing - Informal Letter


Q. Write an informal letter to your friend inviting her on your birthday party.


Sayali Sharma,

21, Sai Bhavan,

M.G.Road,

Kolhapur.

29th Sept,2023


 Dear Shweta,

I hope this letter finds you well. I'm excited to share some great news with you – my birthday is just around the corner, and we are having a party! I can't imagine celebrating without my best friend by my side, so I would love to invite you to join in the fun.

The party is scheduled for 5th October at my house, starting at 7.00 in the evening. We have some exciting activities, games, and, of course, delicious food and cake planned. It's going to be a blast, and I really hope you can make it.

Please let me know if you can attend. Your presence would mean the world to me, but I understand if you have other plans. Either way, I hope we can celebrate together and make some unforgettable memories.

Looking forward to seeing you and having a fantastic time!

Take care and see you soon.

Your friend, Sayali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

English Proverbs

  ''Proverbs are more than just words; they encapsulate the collective experiences, values, and insights of humanity passed down thr...